Sunday, November 28, 2010

PWC

I did it! I did the PWC also known as the Post Wedding Chop. I've had short hair most of my life simply because it is so fine and thin that there is nothing you can do with it... it just hangs. But once I realized Blake & I would be getting married I started growing it out.

Now that we're married I wanted something different and wanted to get rid of the mess. So I visited one of the girls I went to elementary, middle, and high school with who is amazing with hair and she chopped off about ten inches for me. It wasn't really traumatic simply because I was tired of the length. So here it is, the new hair...

Yea I'm totally one of those middle schoolers who takes pictures of herself in the mirror and posts online but if that's how it has to get done...

I'm really happy with how it turned out. My students had a hard time with it for the first day or two and it has taken awhile for people to realize who I am but that's a good thing. I have to keep them on their toes :)

No comments: