Our four year anniversary is tomorrow (the actual date we got engaged) and I have no idea where those four years went either. It seems like yesterday that we first met and started dating. It's funny to look back and pictures of us together during our first year and we look so freaking young! Through our four years together I wouldn't change a thing. We've been able to go and do a lot and have gotten to know each other so incredibly well--that's something I've really figured out since we've been married... just how well we know each other.
I recently heard the song "Are you gonna kiss me or not" by Thompson Square and it really reminds me of our relationship. Being a very proactive, independent woman is difficult sometimes because I am a very "take charge" kind of person. And this song is very much me ... but that's not always a bad thing.
And I really like the part near the end --
"Are we gonna do this or what? Look at all the love that we've got.
It ain't never gonna stop....
I love you a lot. I really think we got a shot.
Are you gonna kiss me or not?"
No comments:
Post a Comment