Monday, November 15, 2010

Trash The Dress

I know I know... what in the world am I thinking?!? How can a bride take her wedding dress and trash it? I mean, of course my daughter will want to wear it just like I never wanted to wear my mom's. So first and foremost don't worry-- I did not trash my OWN dress... Just another girl's dress after she donated it to a local charity store.

And just what is Trash The Dress? All it boils down to is a fun photo shoot that gives you an extra opportunity to enjoy your dress. It's also a time to take all those pictures that you think would be so much fun but you don't have the guts to risk your dress... yea we did those.

So we hooked up with Maria Stalls, a family friend from Blake's childhood church. She's recently started photographing special events and we were excited with how these turned out. She put a lot of time into our shoot and we are so grateful for that. Check her out on Facebook!

Enjoy these shots...









No comments: