Yesterday I went for a second ultrasound (the first one, 10 days ago found just a sac so they determined it was too early) and I was so happy to see a little baby in that sac that had been empty just a few days before. There was a heart beating and I was able to hear it through the ultrasound. I recorded the video because Blake had to work and I've probably played it back about 100 times. We were officially measured at 6 weeks 6 days yesterday which makes us 7 weeks today! That's few days ahead of what I determined so I'm happy with that. We have an official due date of February 18, 2014!
We told my parents yesterday and Momma is so excited. We are going to tell Blake's tonight before we go to dinner and I know they are going to share in our joy.
It feels so wrong but because of the terrible nausea and all day sickness I can't get excited about Baby Smith. It was awesome hearing the heartbeat but I am just really feeling bad. I don't want to seem like I am complaining because I feel absolutely BLESSED to be pregnant but it's hard to get excited about something that is making you feel miserable to the point you don't leave the house for a week...
No comments:
Post a Comment