Tuesday, July 30, 2013
11 Weeks
How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Plus 4 pounds
Maternity clothes? Hanging out in maternity shirts. Most pants are low enough I can get away with a belt and no button.
Stretch marks? Not that I know of yet.
Sleep: Catching up from last week! Getting up multiple times during the night to potty.
Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting
Movement: Nothing... Some kind of movement would really help the worrier in me
Food cravings: Cucumbers in vinegar. Killed my tummy after though.
Gender: Boy? I really have no idea.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not worrying about every little ache in my body.
What I am looking forward to: Prenatal appointment in 2 weeks.
Weekly Wisdom: None.
Milestones: I survived our vacation. That's good enough.
I feel like I've lost my baby "bloat" and actually look smaller. I don't know what it's from... maybe the emptying of my colon after 2 bowls of guacamole? Hoping and praying Baby is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment