Tuesday, July 9, 2013

8 Weeks

I'm going to start a weekly update on the signs/symptoms of this pregnancy. I'll probably include TMI. Hopefully next week we'll add in a weekly picture :)

How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: plus 2 pounds-ish
Maternity clothes? Thankfully I've been able to hang around in my fat pants.
Stretch marks? Not that I know of yet.
Sleep: All day and most of the night.
Best moment this week: None this week...
Movement: None, including both baby & bowels.
Food cravings: Milkshake, cucumbers and vinegar, grilled cheese
Gender: Chinese calendar says girl
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Energy
What I am looking forward to: OB workup next Monday.
Weekly Wisdom: No wisdom from this brain this week.
Milestones: Puking Zofran (anti-nausea medicine) as I took it, sleeping 16 of 24 hours in a day

We have family visiting from Ohio this week so we are busy with that. I've declared that the even weeks must be WAAAY more nauseating than the odd weeks because Week 6 was a bitch and Week 7 was a lot better. Week 8 is starting out rough...

No comments: