Tuesday, July 23, 2013
10 Weeks - On Vacation
How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't checked in a few days
Maternity clothes? Definitely shirts. Started the hair band trick on my pants or wearing a belt on the last hole. The bella band is also handy.
Stretch marks? Not that I know of yet.
Sleep: We were in California this week so getting enough sleep was hard.
Best moment this week: Not having to explain to the security guy why I didn't want to go through the X-Ray machine. Thanks maternity clothes!
Movement: Nothing... Some kind of movement would really help the worrier in me
Food cravings: Finally ate Mexican! And it was amazing!
Gender: Feeling girl this week.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Feeling GOOD. I asked Blake this week if I would ever feel GOOD again...
What I am looking forward to: Getting home so I can get sleep!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't do the 2 mile hikes in Yosemite while preggo.
Milestones: I figured out over the last week that I am crazy irritable because of this pregnancy. This will be just great for my students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment