Wednesday, July 17, 2013

9 Weeks



How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still plus 2 pounds-ish
Maternity clothes? I wore a maternity shirt for the first time today and it fit so much better. I still feel a little "early" but I don't have big clothes either.
Stretch marks? Not that I know of yet.
Sleep: Haven't HAD to have my naps this week. Some nights are better than others.
Best moment this week: Telling our friends and the world!
Movement: Nothing
Food cravings: No major cravings this week.
Gender: Everyone I know has had boys... we'll have a girl and no hand-me-downs
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Margaritas
What I am looking forward to: San Francisco and Central California next week.
Weekly Wisdom: Take the energy when you get it!
Milestones: We told our friends and Facebook. I'm finally getting more excited than nauseous because they are so excited!

No comments: