Sunday, June 30, 2013

Miserable Morning Sickness

I thought this pregnancy thing wasn't so bad... the first few weeks after I found out I felt normal. I just kept praying that Baby would hang in there and nothing was so different. Well.... Week 6 hit. And so did the morning sickness...

Last weekend we went to DC with some friends (funny thing to keep a pregnancy away from your traveling buddies) and I was fine. We walked A LOT and I was afraid that would not be so good but it turned out to be alright. When we got back Monday I was EXHAUSTED! And then on Tuesday, Week 6, morning sickness started. Or really it should be called all day sickness. I fought it for a few days before calling the Dr Friday morning and asking for a prescription for nausea. Thank God for Zofran! I know people say not to take it for risk of birth defects... but really. If I can't get out of bed because of the nausea then the risk is worth it to me.

Hopefully this will ease up a bit so I can enjoy the fireworks this weekend and family that is coming in to town. I'm SOOO glad I am dealing with this over the summer instead of during the school year... It makes it a lot easier to keep the pregnancy from family/friends/co-workers.

No comments: