I went in Monday for the CD 21 blood work and the Clomid did it's job -- I ovulated! I am nearing the end of the TWW and there are A LOT of symptoms following the Clomid. It's really hard to not read in to every twinge my body has... every cramp, sore, new spot, etc. The "earliest" pregnancy symptoms are also PMS symptoms so while I WANT this sooo bad I keep reminding myself that if it's meant to be it will be.
"The way to walk through demanding days is to grip My hand tightly and stay in close communication with me... with trust and thankfulness."
That's what I've been working on this week... close communication. Whenever I feel like I have a "symptom" I remember that line of communication with Him is always there which gives me strength and comfort. Worry is simply lack of trust. I need not worry. I need to trust. 4 more days.
No comments:
Post a Comment