Monday, June 7, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away! Don't come back on June 28th.

So are you wondering why I never blogged about my May 17th Bridal Portaits? Yea, that's because they never happened. The morning of the 16th Blake called me on my way to Sunday School and told me that there was a huge line of storms coming through that week and my pictures didn't look too good... you know because we were going to do them OUTSIDE in Bath. Well I kept hoping beyond hope that somehow God would let them miss us and I could have my pictures taken... I mean I had taken a sick day, gotten my bouquet done, and everything! Well my photographer, Ginny, called Sunday night and we decided we'd get back together in the morning...

Monday morning rolls around and I got ready like I was going to do my pictures. My wedding planner, Mrs. Dawn, called me and talked me through my decisions. I could go ahead, pay $100, and have them taken in a very pretty old house but not outside in Bath. I was determined to have a princess day. Sooo Ginny calls me when I'm on my way to get my hair did (and almost in tears) and we decide to postpone. I still went ahead and had my hair done (it was beautiful!) and we went home and played dress up. Momma took some pictures but I can't show them since it would be illegal for ya'll (especially Blake) to see me like that before 10.02.10.

So now we wait and pray for no rain on June 28. That's my  makeup day and I hope it's beautiful! So if it rains when you take your engagment pictures and it rains on bridal portrait day #1... does that mean it's going to rain on October 2? Well, it'll probably be hurricaning knowing my luck.

No comments: