This past weekend Blake & I started working on what is to come our first place. I have "new" like that because it's really not new since I have lived in my condo for 2 years now. What is new about it will be the paint, the carpet, the countertops, the furniture, basically all the goodies. It really will be a NEW place.
I've lived with my brother for the past two years and (being the good little sister that I am) he has had the master bedroom/bath and I've had the SMALL bedroom/bath. So I started Saturday morning by priming his room. Blake (for some really strange reson) was in the mood to paint when he came home from work so he started painting away. I really couldn't get him to stop. He was on a mission to finish that darn room! And before Sunday ended, he was done.
So far the bedroom looks really good. I'm not exactly an interior designer and have no eye for color but I have done my research and hopefully everything will tie in together. Hopefully soon we'll have some pictures of the "new" place.
No comments:
Post a Comment