Wednesday, October 2, 2013

20 Weeks



How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I think the scale at the Dr's office is off. It said up 13 pounds. I do not agree. 
Maternity clothes? Absolutely.
Stretch marks? Eeek... 
Sleep: Getting worse. I'm finding it more and more difficult to get comfortable... not happy about this.
Best moment this week: Reaching the half-baked mark!
Movement: Definitely my child because he gets in to patterns of when he's awake and sleeping. 
Food cravings: No crazy gotta have it cravings, yet. 
Gender: Well the ultrasound girl said that he's a "proud boy." SMH as a momma.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In but I can tell where it is starting to go out...
What I miss: Hanging out with Blake and nothing to do... Fall is always so stinking busy!  
What I am looking forward to: Picking out crib & curtain fabric, ordering the crib (hopefully this weekend!)
Weekly Wisdom: You are going to worry about this baby for the next 100 years.
Milestones: Baby is 12 ounces and heartbeat of 144. They found a calcification on his heart that they called an echogenic focus. They said it's a soft marker for Down's and since he doesn't have any of the others we should be good. I'm not worried about having a Down's baby I'm worried about having a healthy baby! Pretty much this means we get to have ultrasounds a lot to follow up and keep an eye on it. I figure this baby is definitely half Barnhill because all Barnhill men have heart issues... go figure. Keep Baby Smith in your prayers that the heart decides to resolve itself and keep my boy happy and healthy!

No comments: