Tuesday, October 29, 2013

24 Weeks




How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Made the mistake of getting on the scale. Up 21 pounds. I have no idea where it is besides the belly!
Maternity clothes? Absolutely.
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: Little dude is starting to wake me up in the middle of the night. Not that I mind but I hope he realizes we REALLY love our sleep.
Best moment this week: Hanging at home all Saturday and watching my belly move. 
Movement: He's a mover! Most active in the evenings still. And some in the middle of the night.
Food cravings: Halloween candy is all around. No bueno.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Staying in as long as possible.
What I miss: PJs that fit.
What I am looking forward to: A 3 day weekend with my family (including my brother) at the beach!  
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every day.
Milestones: Gestational Diabetes test this Friday plus an ultrasound update on Little Dude! Excited to see him again!

No comments: