Wednesday, October 9, 2013
21 Weeks
How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About the same as last week.
Maternity clothes? Absolutely.
Stretch marks? Eeek...
Sleep: Not bad. Getting up about 2 times a night to pee but still able to go right to sleep. Thank God!!
Best moment this week: Ordering the crib and high chair! (Thanks Mimi!!)
Movement: He's sleepier in the morning this week and active in the afternoon.
Food cravings: Nothing other than the usual cravings.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In but I can tell where it is starting to go out...
What I miss: Hanging out in my fat pants. I wish I could teach in fat pants.
What I am looking forward to: A Saturday at the house doing nothing but watching football.
Weekly Wisdom: Slow down.
Milestones: Over halfway there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment