Thursday, September 26, 2013

19 Weeks




How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Nothing official, probably about 10 poundsish
Maternity clothes? Absolutely.
Stretch marks? Not that I've found yet.
Sleep: Not bad. Getting up every 2 hours to pee sucks.
Best moment this week: Watching Blake feel Baby kick!
Movement: Really amped it up this week. You can officially feel him on the outside now!
Food cravings: Still craving salads. And for some reason peanut butter & jelly? 
Gender: Obviously boy!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Summer. But not this summer because of the puke-a-thons.  
What I am looking forward to: 1) Beach Weekend with my 20s/30s girls 2) Seeing Baby at our ultrasound on Tuesday 3) 3 year anniversary on Wednesday
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water. You always feel better when you drink your water!
Milestones: Finally bought my first item for Baby. A set of onesies that were super cheap this weekend!

No comments: