Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wedding Dreams

I've heard other girls talk about them but never figured they'd start so soon. About ten days ago I had my first wedding dream since Blake & I got engaged. I've had dreams about my wedding since I was probably 12 but they've really started up and can be kind of crazy (or not in some cases).

Dream #1: I'm out all dressed in my bridal gown taking my bridal pictures and guess who shows up? Blake. I'm sooo mad that he came even though I told him not to but I somehow figure out that it's ok because my hair isn't exactly how it's going to be at the wedding so technically he hasn't seen me in my dress.... confusing I know.

Dream #2: We get to the Rehearsal Dinner and I hate the decorations. I wasn't consulted on anything and I hate it all. I start grabbing the centerpieces and throwing them in the trash. We were supposed to be "surprised" but I'm just mad. Super mad.

Dream #3: It's the day before the wedding and all I can do is think about all the things I wanted to do when I first started planning my wedding that still haven't been accomplished. I haven't completed any of the things that I wanted to and I'm stressing. Me stressing... now that's surprising.

Those are the only two I can think of right now. As I remember more (or have more) I'll edit the post. You know how dreams are, you remember them for a minute then forget all about them. Or, something in your daily life reminds you of your dream and then you forget them. I'll try to remember more :)

No comments: