Thursday, January 21, 2010

And we have a photographer...

From the beginning of our engagement I knew what kind of pictures I wanted of my wedding, it was just a matter of finding the right person to take those pictures. After looking at several around town, Blake & I decided on Ginny Corbett. She has recently done the wedding of a girl Blake grew up with and I LOVE every picture I see she has done.

So we met with Ginny and it was so easy and natural to talk with her. She is truly excited to be a part of our wedding and that's exactly what we want--people who are passionate about US to be a part of our big day.

We signed the contract this past Monday and have booked a date for our engagement pictures. I'm stoked and soo excited to work with Ginny and have some amazing pictures. After all, our pictures will be the only memories for our kids of our wedding and I want them to see just how much fun was had and how much love was felt on our wedding day.

No comments: