Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stressed? I think so.

So almost three weeks after we got engaged I'm expected to have the ENTIRE wedding planned? Really?? Every person I run into always asks, so have you gotten your gown yet? Do you have invitations? What are your colors? I know I've planned this since I was teeeny tiny, but give me a break. I do have somewhat of a life outside of wedding planning.

I feel like people think I have to make all the decisions about this wedding right now. I know ten months isn't that long, but it's plenty long enough to plan this wedding. I don't have to make all the decisions right now.

I know what I want. I know how I want my day (I mean, our day...) to go. I know where I want it. I know the feel I want. But I don't have to solidify everything right now. I'm afraid that I'll feel so pressured to make a decision that I'll just say ok, whatever. And that's what I don't want. I don't want to do ANYTHING for this wedding that is not exactly how I want it. I know everybody has their own opinions and all but this is MY day. The one and only time I get married. And I think I deserve that.

So, please leave me alone about the wedding stuff. I will get it done, you know that. And it will be absolutely perfect.

K, rant over. Thanks.

No comments: