Friday, December 18, 2009

Dresses Take 2

This past week we went to David's Bridal to try on dresses again. Not that I have a strong dislike for the monopoly they have on the bridal scene or anything... but I was not planning on liking anything I tried on. But guess what? I did.

The Momma, The Mother-in-Law, The Wedding Planner, The Sister-in-Law, and The Maid of Honor joined the party this time. (Yea, I know, we like to party big at the bridal stores...) I tried on several dresses and let's just say I had worked all day and then to come try on dresses, I got pooped easily. I absolutely loved one by Oleg Cassini but with its $1,050 price tag, it was a little over my budget. I know I told the lady that I was willing to pay the difference over my mom's budget, but that's seriously pushing it. I am a teacher after all. There was another possibility there and I might go back to try it on.

No comments: