Oh wow! That's all I have to say about it. I've always thought I knew what kind of dress I wanted: simple, elegant, timeless. Well, apparently that's all they make. (Not really but there are TONS like that!) Mom, FMIL, and FSIL went shopping in Smithfield yesterday and swung by for a "short" visit to the bridal world. Yea, "short" isn't a term they use there. It took 3 hours to try on about 10 gowns and we found 3 we REALLY liked. We ranged from the super fruffy with the tutu-like fru-fru underneath to the slim-line sheath. We had total lace old ladyish to the kind that look like it came right off the fashion runway that we all say we'd never wear. I'm not sold though. And I think for once in my life not being picky is proving to be horrible because I like different aspects of each dress.
UGH! I know we've only been to one store but by the time we got home last night I was pooped. I slept for 12 hours just recooperating from the experience. David's Bridal is up next in a week or so and then maybe to Burlington.... we'll see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment