Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Long time no blog...

So apparently moving, teaching, and going to school all at the same time really will completely take over your life. In the past month we have been able to settle in to the house but haven't been able to do much else. We aren't completely settled in (I mean our living room looks naked...) but we are getting there. Right now every single wall in the house is contractor brown. And it's going to stay that way for awhile.

The only room in the house that is completely furnished is the man cave. We have our priorities...

I'll graduate in about a month so don't expect blog updates very often. I'm in the middle of finishing up my action research project and getting the students ready for EOGs. Plus I'm making a career move... Our lives are slowly starting to settle down and I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: