While we were house hunting I came across what I think is an awesome company and something right up my alley... I've always seen myself doing something "on the side" in addition to teaching. I would love to be a wedding planner but there's just so much of that you can do part-time. I would love to be a nanny but that can only happen in the summer when I have my days free. So with summer coming I kept trying to find something I could do to make some extra money but still enjoy the fact that I have to do nothing all day.
I stumbled upon Blessings Unlimited and immediately felt drawn to it. I kept trying to think rationally -- do I really need to take something else on? But the funny thing about God's plans are that they weigh on you. And they don't go away. This company struck a chord with me. Blessings Unlimited specializes in sharing God's love through products for your home. I have found it somewhat difficult to find decorative pieces for the home that relay a Christian message at the usual stores. I do LOVE Target but they have to appeal to people of all faiths so they aren't going to put bible verses on their picture frames. This company brings that type of thing to you. To me, I find that their products are a good way to give a little reminder of who we are truly serving every day.
So next week I will start my own business as a consultant for Blessings Unlimited. I am excited about this new venture in my life. The prospect of making money to support our family is great but it really seems to me to be a way to minister to God's people in a loving way. I look forward to all the wonderful people I will meet at gatherings and spreading the Message and Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment