Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Post Wedding Funk

I have it. And I think it's something like SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). For the past 10 months our lives have completely revolved around wedding. Everybody would always ask about wedding plans and we all had something sooo amazing to look forward to. But now it's over. And we're married which is great but it's also taking some getting used to. The whole concept of our relationship has changed and we have to get adjusted to that.

Our lives are incredibly busy. I see Blake for about 2 hours a day during the week since he works nights and then on the weekends. But the weekends are usually pretty crazy because we have football games, church, and then the families always want to see us. PWF is simply going to take time to get through (just like SAD) and I'm hoping it'll be a lot sooner rather than later.

We have TTD (Trash The Dress) pictures scheduled for Saturday so I'm stoked about that. I'm hoping they'll turn out to be absolutely amazing!

No comments: