I created the first program and it was nice, but it was lacking color. So then I was going to cut out some colored cardstock and glue it up there like a border. Yea, like I have time for that. So then we were going to color copy the programs on cardstock. Um... not for $1.09 a copy!
Soooooo while we were at Meghan & Tyler's wedding (and I woke up early one morning freaking out over it!) I thought about checking out Michael's to see what they have. Well they had the exact purple with ribbon that matched and coordinated perfectly! So we found as many 40% and 50% off coupons as we could possibly find and cleared Michael's out. And the one at the beach.
We ended up spending more on the programs that I had originally thought but we're still not too bad since we were able to get them for 40% off. Now I just need to get some
No comments:
Post a Comment