-The ceremony will be long. Not Sunday worship long but longer than the "zip zap we're married." Expect to be there about 45 minutes. After all, this is the part where God's putting us together as one, do we really want to rush that? And we're having communion. ALL of us! Jesus Christ died for all of us, not just Blake & me and not just our wedding party. He died for all of our sins so that one day we can be with Him.
-We will be corny and play the corny Canon in D. It just gives me gooseeeybumps and I love it!
-Continuing with the cornyness, one of our scripture will be the Corinithians' "Love is patient, love is kind..." It just explains what love is.
-We have two people who are really important in our lives singing -- a college friend of mine and a family friend from Blake's childhood church.
We're still working out all the little details but the big stuff is done. I've been working on the program today (only 5 pages long so far!) and I'll make those sometime before the October 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment