Friday, July 30, 2010

DIY

Because I am one awesome bride (and because I've planned this wedding aka stalked The Knot since I was 14) I already had tons of DIY (Do It Yourself) things planned when Blake proposed. Well ... life got in the way and I realized just how long all of these projects would take so many went by the wayside. But there were a few projects that weren't too time consuming that I attempted. I've finished most of the projects (because they HAVE to be done by the first day of school!) and I thought I'd share...

Card Box ... and the smiling girl does not come with. That's just how full the guest room is!


The beginnings of the Candy Buffet. Still on the hunt for purple candy.... hmmmm...



Ooopps! Too lazy to switch it around but the goody bags for the candy buffet.



Letters for the church doors.



Bathroom Baskets



My Garters. The blue one is my something blue and to toss (for now) and the ECU one... well that's self explanatory.

Soo that's pretty much all I have done so far. Hopefully this weekend will be productive in the wedding category. Tux fittings and bridesmaids alterations! fun fun!!

No comments: