Sooooo I haven't written any updates lately about Couch to 5k which probably means that we've given up. But we haven't. We got to Week 4 around the time Hurricane Irene hit us so we took a "break." Well that turned into an extended break since we were busy all the next week cleaning up, school has been ridiculous (more on that later) and we have had a lot going on. So we started back this week on Week 2 and will begin again.
Honestly it's really amazing how much I miss running. (GaSp! Never thought I would say that!) I have been going to zumba at school which is awesome (even though I don't really get a work out because I'm not coordinated enough...) so hopefully it won't be too hard to get back into running. So look for updates... I'm determined not to give up this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment