Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5 Months

This past weekend we hit the halfway point. We're halfway through our engagement and halfway there to our wedding. I wasn't so worried in April when we hit the 6 month mark but now that there's only 5 months left until our wedding... ahh!

We have so much left to do and it's intimidating. I've been so wrapped up in finishing up the semester at ECU & my first year teaching (which I've ALMOST survived!) that wedding is pretty low on the totem pole.

This month I expect a lot of accomplishments...
- Bridal Portraits on the 17th
- Getting my gown back from alterations
- Seeing my personally-made veil for the first time!
- Bridal jewelry
- Invitations
- Having engagement pictures printed & framed

And more that I can't think of. On top of this our condo is getting a complete overhaul. It's been fine since Richard & I moved in but I'm ready for a "grown up" house. New furniture, cabinets, paint, countertops, appliances, and carpet are in the works. I've got it all picked out I just need some time off school to do it!

No comments: