Thursday, August 29, 2013

15 Weeks



How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Plus 7.5 at last check
Maternity clothes? Yep. And thankfully I enjoyed flowy non-maternity school clothes!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Like a baby with my Boppy. *knock on wood*
Best moment this week: Starting my 5th year of teaching! And my kids who have been so sweet about my pregnancy.
Movement: Felt a kick for the first time. And Blake got to feel hiccups tonight. Loving it!
Food cravings: Buffalo chicken dip for some strange reason... 
Gender: At this point I will be super shocked if there are girly bits on that ultrasound.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: No back pain. 
What I am looking forward to: ECU Football on Saturday!!!! At the end of football season we should be having a baby!!
Weekly Wisdom: My body and baby are my #1 priority. (Just have to keep telling myself that.)
Milestones: Starting a new school year has really tested me. I have been so exhausted this week and I'm finding that I can't teach like I'm used to. Unfortunately my kids are going to get a lot of lessons with me from my comfy chair. I wish I had all this energy other preggos do.

No comments: