Of course, the Wednesday before we left for our Pre-Moon my wedding dress came in. We left Saturday so there was no way Momma & I could get to Burlington before our flight out of RDU so I had to wait the ENTIRE week to go get my dress.
So Saturday we went to Burlington and got my dress. Oh my goodness! It is beautiful and amazing. And it fits almost perfectly. The hem falls just right. The waist is just right. The only adjustment is that I need help in the boobage area. I mean, if you haven't noticed yet, that is one of the few places I wasn't blessed in. So we met with our seamstress on Sunday and she is going to take care of that for us and bustle it.
While we were trying on the dress Sunday (and Blake & Daddy went to Lowe's), my parents' neighbor brought over our Flower Girl in her dress and she is soooo completely adorable! Things are really starting to come together.
Now if I can just finish up with these graduate classes and EOGs at school so I can have a summer to work on wedding!!
No comments:
Post a Comment